Presenting great pictures for selling kids’ wear is best to attract customers. To create the best look of the kids wear, you have to start by steaming and lint-rolling. Then you have to exhibit them with a mannequin, model, or flat-lying format.
You must use light backgrounds with bright lighting. Then, click the pictures from different angles to capture the suitable colours and brief details of the kids wearing clothes. With step by step procedure and hard work, you get the best kids wear clothes pictures, and it will surely raise your sale.
Let us tell you how to click photographs to sell kidswear. Consider the following steps.
Step 1: Creating the kid’s wear in such a way that it looks best:
- Use the Iron on kids’ clothes to remove wrinkles and creases. It will make your clothes look more attractive and polished.
- Use the bleaching powder, Tide pen and another dry cleaner to separate stains from the kid’s clothes.
- Give a close look at the kid’s clothes for detecting hairs, flaws and other defects.
- Use the lint roller device for collecting thread-like components like hairs and make the kid’s clothes look professional.
Step 2: Setting up your tools:
- Use your smartphone to click bright pictures with good brightness because it adjusts the focus on the clothes.
- Use DSLR Camera for more professional and better quality pictures because its megapixel captures the colour and details of kids’ clothes more accurately.
- Image of the kid’s clothes in such a way that it against a white or light background. It will maintain consistency of light and avoid distractions.
- Use natural light by placing the cloth near the window. It will bring vibrant colours and attract customers.
- Buy the simple lightning kit to use more professional brightness. It will create diffuse light and soften shadows.
Step 3: Present the kid’s clothes:
- Purchase a cheap and good mannequin to present kids’ clothes with consistency. We suggest you always purchase a mannequin with arms.
- If you have the budget, we suggest you appoint a model for a better look at the kids’ clothes. It will attract more customers.
- Use pins and magic taps on the clothes until they best fit the dummy.
- Use flat-lying photos to present kids’ clothes simply and cleanly. It will help you to take the plain and flat background.
Step 4: Click the pictures:
- Click pictures from different angles, including back, side, and front side, for a better appearance.
- Click the picture close to the clothes for showing details.
- Also, click the pictures of labels, information, and defect on used kids’ clothes:
- Click pictures in different styles for better presentation.
- Share the clicked pictures on your device and delete the blurred and dark pictures. A Shortlist of your clicked pictures is in front of you. Choose the best ones for your catalogue. We suggest you pick those pictures that give a close look with different angles.