We want our customers to feel secure when they are buying or selling in Kidsclutt.
Each time you buy items from Kidsclutt, you are protected by Kidsclutt Protect. When you buy something from Kidsclutt, we keep your payment safe till the time you let us know that you have received the order. In case the product you purchased from us, does not match the description, you can certainly return the product within 3 days from the day you received it. After 3 days, if you do not respond, we mark the order as received.
Steps to return the product that does not match the description:
- You will first have to go to “My purchases”
- You need to select the relevant order from there
- Select “Problems/Inquiry”
- Select “Order not as described” and select the reason for the return.
- Add images that will depict the return reason and also include the description for the return.
- Select the “Submit” option
If we find that the order was not as described, we will send you a prepaid return label. You will have to stick this label on the package and return it to the seller and we will process your refund. If the return request is not submitted within 3 days, we will assume that everything is OK, and we will release the payment to the seller. Once we release the payment, the sales are final and you will no longer be eligible for a refund.
When you sell your item, you will also have to generate a prepaid, pre-addressed shipping label via email to put on the parcel that you have sent to the buyer. As long as you use the Kidsclutt provided label and the parcel is scanned into the tracking system, you will be covered by Kidsclutt in case the parcel gets lost while in transit by the third-party shipping partners. The parcel is first scanned to the mail stream and we send you as well as the buyer a tracking number. Once, our shipping partner lets us know that the parcel has been delivered, we notify the buyer and ask them to review the order and accept it. Once your order has been delivered and the buyer accepts it, we will release your payment and you can redeem your earnings from Kidsclutt via bank transfer. On the other hand, if the buyer reports the order, we ask them to upload the photo and the return reason so that we can review the reason for the return. The Kidsclutt team will then review the case carefully and offer a proper solution.
Our team would take about 1-2 business days to complete the entire process of return. You also need to note that the length of time for reviewing the product might vary because it completely depends on the proof that we have in hand. This time may also vary depending on how much time the buyer takes to respond or the seller takes to get back to us.
Once the case has been submitted, Kidsclutt will work with both parties to expedite a return. To ensure that the return process is fast, we ask both parties to provide proper and clear evidence of their claim.
Damage Claim: Clear photos of the problem areas taken under bright light.
Color of the item is misrepresented: Clear photos in natural lighting are the best way that will enable you to understand the actual color.
Authenticity claim: Include photos that show the tags or the serial numbers and details that include hardware and stitching.
Broken item: Clear images of the item, the damages, and the packaging.
Wrong item shipped: Clear photo of the item received.
When you invite your friends to join Kidsclutt, they get a Kidsclutt credit of INR 250. When your friends make their first sale with your invite code, you get INR250 Kidsclutt credit. This personal invite code is also your user name. There is no limit to the amount of money you can earn by referring people to our online store. So keep inviting your friends.
- You will first have to log in to your app
- Select “My Balance”
- Select “My referral credits history”
- To qualify for the Kidsclutt credit, the order that is received must be minimum of INR400.
If the order has already been shipped, you cannot cancel it. If the order is placed through an offer, it is also final and you cannot cancel it because it is an accidental purchase.
If the order is still unshipped, you can cancel the order by following the below mentioned steps within 3 hours of placing the order:
- In the app, select the Account Tab or on the web, Select your profile picture on the top-right hand side of the page.
- Select My Purchases.
- Select the order that you want to cancel.
- Select Problems/Order Inquiry.
- Select Accidental Purchase.
- Select the “Yes” option
When you create a listing, you will have to remember the following things:
- If you have the same item in multiple quantities, you will have to go to the “Quantity” option, then go to “Multiple”/”Multiple Items”.
- If you want to list a product of international size or undersize, you will have to select the flag that is there on the top right-hand corner, to get the list of the other size sets from where you need to choose the right one.
- If you want to sell the group of items as one listing, you will have to select Quantity and then select option one/single item.
- If you want to create a new listing of the listing that you had created earlier, you need to select “Copy Listing” which is there on the “Edit listing” page.
- If you want to save your listing as a draft, use the Draft tool that we have.
It is true that in the printed label that we send you, the weight is marked as 1.0 kg; however, you can ship up to 2 kgs without incurring any extra cost. If your original parcel is more than 2.0 kg, you will need a new shipping label.
If you want to get an overweight label in the app, you will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- You will first have to go to your account tab
- Select the option, “Need new shipping Label” there.
We will recommend you to first recheck if the email address of yours that we have is the correct one or not. To view or edit your email address, you will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
In the app:
- Select your “Accounts Tab”
- Here, you will have to select the option, “My profile”
- From here, select “Account Info”
On the web:
- Select your profile picture that is there on the top right-hand corner
- Then you will have to select the option, “Account Settings”
- Select ‘Account info” from the left-hand side menu.
After confirming or editing the email address, you will have to reship the shipping label to your email address. The steps that you will have to follow are:
- Go to “My Sales”
- You need to select your order there
- Choose the “download shipping label” option.
- If you are still not receiving your shipping label, you will have to contact Kidsclutt support.
Once you receive the order, you will have to carefully look over it to ensure that there are no issues. If everything is alright, accept the order so that we can release the payment to the seller.
- You will first have to go to “My Purchases”
- Select the order that you purchased.
- Select “Accept” to release the funds.
In case the order that you received is not as described, you will have to notify us within three days of receiving the product by opening a case from your account. To file a return, you will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
In the app
- Select “Account Tab”
- Go to My Purchases
- Select your order.
- Select “Problems/Order Inquiry”
- Select “Order Not as Described” and follow the prompt.
On the web
- Select your profile picture at the top-right-hand side of the page.
- Select My Purchases.
- Select your order.
- Select Problems/Order Inquiry.
- Select Orders Not as Described and follow the prompt.
You will be asked to enter a few photographs as proof of the problem areas and you will also have to enter the problem description. To ensure that the case gets closed easily, you should submit clear photos.
Kidsclutt will release the payment automatically to the seller if the order is not marked as “received” or there has been no return requested within three days of the delivery. Once the fund has been released the sale is final and there will be no refund.
If you want your products to sell quickly, you will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- When you take pictures of your products, the lighting should be great.
- Create a wonderful cover photo by modeling or styling the item.
- Review the items carefully before listing them and also include extra photos that show the damages if any.